We hope that our Powerfull warlock will make your adventure great!
Our wish is to make your adventures not only more professional but also more magical.
If you are looking for a adventure to use our miniatures, you can find them at our blog
You can also check out great hero stories on the hero blog ass well
The first question is what do you need the minis for? We offer two different print technology’s that match most of the client’s expectation’s. So let’s see what can we offer you:
The print technology:
- PLA – plastic print – it has a very good quality print for normal NPC, or bunch of monsters. You can also paint it. In this technology we also print big monsters due the technological restrictions of the resin printers.
- Resin – the print quality is the best you can get. You can take this option for your players, or if you want to print them on a very high contest level.
- Clean: If you don’t want to paint your mini this is the best option for you.
- Primed: The mini is ready for painting. We use a special priming zenithal highlighting technique
to help you get a better painting effect.
- Pre- printed: We use based colors and add wash technique
- Advanced printing: We apply basic colors, use wash and highlight edges. (resin print only)
- If you purchase the mini with painting service you will be able to decide about the colors.
So the point is if you are looking for the best detailed miniatures for you players or very important NPC you should think about the resin version of the mini. The resin versions are also much better to paint. However you you just want a bunch of monsters or less important NPC the PLA technology will be for you ok as well. You can also paint the PLA miniatures (after priming) however you will get finally a better effect on the resin miniature.
If you have any questions about Powerfull warlock please contact us by the chat!