ONLINE STORE REGULATIONS
I. Provisions general
1. The entrepreneur running the online store under the miniaturesforge.eu internet domain, hereinafter referred to as the "Store", is Kosmetyka Fizjodiet Medical SPA sp. Z oo sp. k.
NIP: 8133685099, registered in KRS 0000773187, email address: email@example.com, helpline: 600435344. Regulations determines laws and duties Customers how also laws and duties Seller as the entity managing and operating the Store Internet.
3. The Regulations are available in the Polish language version on the website www.miniaturesforge.eu
4. Customers obligated are down respect copyright rights property and rights arising With registration of inventions, patents, trademarks, utility models and industrial.
5. Owner Store Internet obliges myself down safe processing data personal customers only for the reliable performance of the sales contract concluded on distance.
The terms used in the Regulations mean, respectively:
1. Store - an online store operating at www.miniaturesforge.eu selling products on distance.
2. Owner - Kosmetyka Fizjodiet Medical SPA sp. Z oo sp. k.
NIP: 8133685099 operating in Katowice, ul. Sokolska 10/5 40-086 Katowice. Customer - each entity purchasing in the Online Store in accordance with the content of the Regulations, including the Consumer and the Entrepreneur.
4. User - any entity using the Internet that enters the website Store.
5. Account The customer - field containing data on topic carried out the transaction and instrument servant for implementation submitted by the customer orders.
6. Newsletter - a service provided by the Online Store to the Users who have agreed to be sent them Newsletter, consisting on sending down such Users any information about operation of the Online Store, after the User voluntarily provides an e-mail address, name and surnames.
7. Consumer - a natural person who performs a legal transaction with an entrepreneur not directly related to its business or professional.
8. Entrepreneur - a natural person, legal person or entity without legal personality, making activities legal in own name in framework activities economic or professional.
9. Working days - days of the week from Monday to Friday, except public holidays work.
10. Regulations - this document specifying the terms and conditions of using the Online Store and purchasing in it products.
11. Registration - voluntary provision of data by the Store's Customer consisting in completing the form available on the pages of this Store.
III. Technical conditions of using the Store Internet
1. In order to use the Store, the Customer should to have:
• data communicating device ICT;
• network access Internet;
• mail address e-mail.
3. Store informs that exclusion by The customer possibilities use With files Cookies maybe affect on the functionalities available in the Store Internet.
4. Specific information regarding files Cookies included are in Politics Files Cookies, shared at www.miniaturesforge.eu and which is an integral part Of the Regulations.
IV. Registration and Login
1. In order to set up a "Customer Account", the Customer registers by providing an e-mail address and password using the form.
2. The password provided when logging into the Online Store may consist of letters, numbers and / or characters
special. The password is individual for each user. The password can be changed on the website by entering an e-mail address and a new password.
Setting up a "Customer Account" is free of charge.
3. Registration is not a condition for placing an order in the Online Store. The conditions for placing orders in this mode are included in point V paragraph 9 Of the Regulations.
4. The customer undertakes to provide true ones data.
5. By accepting the Regulations, the Customer makes the following statement content:
• I started using the Store's services voluntarily Internet;
• the data contained in the form comply with true.
6. The customer may not provide the password to access the account in the Online Store to persons third.
7. Registered customer has possibility:
• access to status and history orders;
• receiving individual discounts and coupons promotional;
• information about the possibility of participating in promotions i competitions;
• orders Product,
• change yours data;
• changing your password;
• check yours orders;
• delete yours accounts.
8. After registration, the Customer will receive a confirmation to the e-mail address provided registration.
9. After activation, you can log in to system.
10. Client no maybe copy, modify or disseminate content, photos logotypes without prior consent of the authorized person.
V. Implementation orders
1. Store Internet is active by 24 hours on daily, 7 days in week enabling To the client placing an order at any time, except breaks maintenance.
2. The Online Store confirms the receipt of the order by an automatically generated e-mail message sent to the Customer. The message contains the proposed content of the sales contract, in particular: the number and date of the order, details of the purchased goods, price and method of payment, details of the parties to the contract, place, method and cost of delivery.
3. If proposed contents the contract sales no is compatible With order complex by Customer, The customer should, without undue delay, notify the Online Store about it by sending an e-mail with an indication of the discrepancies noticed. The Online Store will send the Customer the corrected content of the proposed the contract.
4. The Online Store confirms the acceptance of the order by sending another e - mail to the Customer With information, that product left handed over down courier together With number letter shipping. The invoice / receipt is sent together with the shipment, unless the customer requests otherwise (e.g. an invoice for email).
5. A warranty card is attached to the goods sold distributor.
6. Customers in case people physical they can to be just persons of legal age having full capacity to the activity legal.
7. The customer places an order as follows way:
• selection of goods by adding them to basket;
• providing data to the registration or login form, form delivery;
• choosing the form of delivery i payments;
• confirmation of the order by the button "order with obligation payments";
• sending the order confirmation to the e-mail address The customer;
• an order placed in electronic form will be confirmed no later than within 2 (two) business days (excluding public holidays and public holidays) of receipt of the order. The confirmation will be sent by e-mail or by phone.
8. Registered customers have the option to track the status of implementation orders.
9. Orders you can submit also With bypassing registration on side website Store Internet via:
• sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• purchase on the website of the Online Store www.miniaturesforge.eu
10. The customer who uses the methods indicated in point 9., i.e. by making purchases without registering on the website website Store has responsibility familiarization myself and acceptance Of the Regulations sent by Store to the e-mail address provided by the Customer.
11. The customer using one of the methods of placing an order indicated in point 9. should to give:
• name, size and quantity products;
• first name and last name recipients;
• exact address delivery;
• Phone number contact;
• e-mail address of the ordering party.
12. The customer undertakes to provide true ones data.
13. Order confirmation sent to the customer contains:
• data of the Online Store, including the exact correspondence address, e-mail address and no telephone;
• product description;
• unit and total price of all products;
• order price = total price of products + contract performance costs (including payments and delivery);
• form of delivery - including the date on which the delivery will take place and if there are any restrictions on delivery, e.g. weight or location;
• way payments;
• information about the right to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason within min. 14 days for customers who are Consumers;
• information about the right to warranty in the case of customers who are Consumers;
• in attachment sent is pattern withdrawal from the contract in thrust min. 14 days found application to clients being Consumers.
14. The Online Store does not offer the possibility of personal collection at the Store's premises Internet.
VI. Form payments
1. The customer has the option to pay for the goods under the order placed in form:
• fast bank transfer payments handled by Paypal
• Fast payments Paynow
• payments with Visa and Visa Electron credit cards, Mastercard.
1. Prices given by products on side WWW Store Internet served are in zlotys Polish and include taxes and fees. The price of the product before marking the "add to cart" button does not include shipping costs and other additional fees. Shipping and payment costs are added to the sum of the ordered products. Before placing the order, the customer is informed about additional costs, e.g. related to packaging.
2. Price final orders, binding Store Internet and The customer is price the product given on the website of the Online Store before placing the order by the Customer, along with all costs related to the implementation the contract.
3. Information on the total value of the order (including shipping and payment costs) is made available before selecting the "Order - transaction with payment obligation" option and is confirmed in an e-mail sent immediately to the address provided by The customer.
1. The customer selects the type of delivery available on the Online Store website this:
• Polish post office courier and Inpost.
2. The customer cannot pick up the goods personally.
3. The customer covers the delivery costs. In the case of orders over PLN 200 and choosing a payment method other than on delivery, the Owner is obliged to cover the costs of delivery Store.
4. The delivery date is each time indicated when placing the order and most often it is 2 working days.
5. The maximum delivery date is 30 days. If the deadline indicated in the preceding sentence is exceeded, the Consumer has the right to appoint additional time for the seller. If the goods are still not delivered, the Customer may withdraw from the contract.
6. Deliveries take place on business days, from Monday to Friday. There are no deliveries on weekends and non-working days implemented.
7. Store Internet answers behind danger accidental loss or damage the ordered goods until the consumer receives it, unless the consumer has chosen a different form of delivery than the delivery proposed by the store Internet.
8. Upon receipt of the parcel, the customer has the option to check the goods and, in the event of any damage, write a report in the presence of the supplier. Writing a protocol is not a condition for submitting a complaint or exercising the right to withdraw the contract.
9. The goods are delivered in Poland, Europe and the United States United.
IX. The right to withdraw from the contract
This section applies to Customers who are Consumers.
1. The consumer may withdraw from the contract without giving a reason by submitting an appropriate statement in any form within 14 days from the date of delivery of the ordered goods to him. To meet the above deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry to the following address: Kosmetyka Fizjodiet Medical SPA sp. Z oo sp. k
U. Sokolska 10/5, 40-086 Katowice or the address email@example.com.
2. In the event of withdrawal from a distance contract, the contract is considered void. What pages testified succumbs refundable in able unchanged. Return should take place immediately, no later than within 14 days. The purchased goods should be returned to the following address: Kosmetyka Fizjodiet Medical SPA sp. With
oo sp. k U. Sokolska 10/5, 40-086 Katowice
3. Consumer bears responsibility behind reduction values stuff being result use With her in a manner other than necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning stuff.
4. The packaging is an inseparable part of the products that are robots due to yours
functionality. Whereas accessories packed are in "usually" cardboard boxes bear graphics. Product must be returned in undamaged packaging.
5. If the consumer, when placing the order, chose a method of delivery other than the cheapest standard way delivery offered by entrepreneur, entrepreneur no is obliged down reimbursement to the consumer of additional costs incurred by him costs.
6. The direct costs of returning the goods in connection with the exercise of the right are borne by the Consumer, unless the Owner agreed to bear them or did not inform the consumer about his right to withdraw. from the contract. Consumer has responsibility return commodity no later than 14 days from on the day in which withdrew from the contract, unless the entrepreneur offered to collect the goods himself. To meet the deadline, it is enough to return the goods before it elapse.
7. In case withdrawal Consumer from contracts, Owner will do return prices orders in thrust 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods. The return will be made to the bank account indicated by the Consumer. The owner issues a written certificate of reimbursement of the benefit. The Seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment as used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to a different method of return, which does not involve any additional costs.
8. Pattern statements about withdrawal from the contract is located myself on side Store Internet and shipped is in the submission confirmation email orders.
9. The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not entitled to the Consumer in accidents:
• benefits about properties specified by consumer in complex by him order or closely related to his person (e.g. order individual)
• benefits, which subject is item submissive fast corruption or having short use by date use;
• benefits, which subject is item delivered in sealed packaging, which after opening the packaging cannot be returned for health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
• benefits, which subject are stuff, which after delivery, with due on your character, they are inseparably connected with others things;
• benefits that are clearly tailored to individual needs consumer.
X. Consumer's right to warranty
1. The products offered in the Online Store are covered by the seller's 24-month liability for the non-compliance of the goods with the contract. There is a presumption that if the Consumer submitted a warranty to the Seller within 12 months of the product's delivery, the defect of the product already existed at the time of its delivery. release.
2. A complaint based on the seller's liability for the non-compliance of the goods with the contract may be forwarded to:
· by letter to the Correspondence Address Store
· by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. In complaints should found myself accurate description kind incompatibilities, date her speeches, it should Consumer's request, order number and contact details must be specified, which will facilitate the procedure complaint.
4. The Seller is released from liability under the warranty if the Consumer knew about the defect at the time of conclusion the contract.
5. Store Internet examines Complaints immediately, at the latest in time limit 14 days from receipt complaint sent by The customer.
6. In the absence of information on the method of considering the complaint, within the time limit specified in point 5, the complaint is considered to be in favor The customer.
7. In the event of a justified complaint, the Customer may request the product to be brought into conformity with the contract, free of charge repair or replacement of the product with a new one, price reduction or there is a possibility of withdrawing from the contract. Store Internet will return To the client equivalent prices the product. Client no maybe waive from the contract, if the defect is there irrelevant.
8. The response to the complaint is sent to the e-mail address provided by the Customer correspondence.
9. An exemplary complaint form is available on the order page and is attached to the e-mail upon approval orders.
10. The right to the warranty is excluded for customers who make purchases as Entrepreneurs.
XI. Principles of personal data processing Customers
1. Detailed rules for the processing of personal data of clients-natural persons have been specified in
XII. The remaining
1. Client has possibility reading, downloads content regulations on own Device and achievements printout.
2. If the Customer is a Consumer, any disputes arising from the Regulations or sales contracts may be resolved through mediation (more information is available here: http://www.prawakonsumenta.uokik.gov.pl/pomoc/) or a common court according to the properties overall.
3. If the Client is an entrepreneur, any disputes arising from the Regulations or contracts sales
will be settled amicably by the Parties through negotiation or mediation, and in the event of failure of the Parties to reach an agreement - by the Common Court competent for the seat of the Owner.
4. If the Client is an Entrepreneur, the liability under the warranty remains disabled.